Named for the Maori word for ‘spring back’, the Hupana’s responsiveness—due to its full rubberized foam midsole and outsole— definitely puts a spring in your step. This feeling is reinforced by the ultra-breathability of the knitted upper. The Hupana 2 is a shoe you can wear all day. From run to workout to running around town, this agile little number features the renowned HOKA ONE ONE® cushion feel, and the responsive and lightweight full rubberized foam midsole and outsole provides a unique combination of durability and propulsion. With its clean lines, versatility, and fit, the Hupana is a shoe you’ll want to add to your running shoe collection today.
- Open knit pattern for optimal breathability
- Seamless construction to minimize hotspots and irritation
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner for a precise fit and step in comfort
- Balanced Meta-Rocker
- Rubberized foam midsole for a responsive, dynamic ride
- Full Rubberized foam outsole for high rebound cushioning and traction
- Outsole siping for improved traction and precise flexibility