- The easy support and roomier fit of the Brooks® Addiction 14 sneakers give you the control, comfort, and impact protection you need to keep you steady on both short and long runs.
- Predecessor: Addiction 13.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm
- Engineered mesh upper with synthetic overlays for added structure.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Buttery smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole provides underfoot comfort and support.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® (PDRB) helps control pronation, and promotes smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Heel Segmented Crash Pad ensures smoother landings.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
Addiction 14 Men's
(You save )